When pain flares up, our services do too
Critical Chronic Pain Relief Services
Services We Provide
Chronic pain is pain that has lasted for three months or more. While some chronic pain conditions are more common than others and can be from a multitude of causes, chronic pain affects more than 40 million people in the United States alone. In addition to the one that actually suffers, chronic pain places a burden on the family members and friends of the patient.
At Texas Joint Pain Management Clinic, we have access to interventional and minimally invasive treatment options to cure your pain ailments. We understand that a ‘one size fits all’ approach does not work. We provide personalized, world-class treatment promising patient satisfaction and speedy recovery. We provide services for:
Find the best non-invasive solutions to your problemsInterventional Procedures
- Ankle Injections
- Botox for Headaches
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Hip Injection
- Intra-articular Peripheral Joint Injections
- Intra-Articular Steroid Injection
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
Covid Care Advisory
Your health and safety are always our main priority. As healthcare processes change and our community begins to adapt to a new normal, we want to let you know about the additional safeguards we are taking at Texas Joint Pain Management to make your visit to one of our facilities as safe as possible.
We have implemented a number of protective measures for the health and safety of our patients, workforce and community:
- All employees, clinicians and patients will be screened upon entering the facility and provided a surgical mask after clearing the screening process.
- Employees and clinicians caring for patients will be provided the recommended personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Infection prevention control best practices, including the thorough cleaning and sterilization efforts in between each and every patient visit as well as proper hand hygiene, will continue.
In addition, we want to help make waiting for your appointment as safe as possible. We have implemented new measures that enforces social distancing in our waiting areas. We are asking our patients to wait in their vehicles for their appointments. For more information about your appointment, please call our office location.
During this time, one thing has become increasingly clear—health and wellness are gifts worth prioritizing.